Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully. You will be bound by these terms and conditions by participating in the Walkers Pay Packet promotion ("Promotion"). These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
32.5g and 50g: To enter, participants must purchase a participating promotional pack of Walkers Crisps during the Promotional Period and open it to see if they have won a sachet containing a £5 note or a cash voucher (see rule 6). If your pack does not contain a sachet then you have not won.
Multipack: To enter, participants must purchase a participating promotional 6 pack multipack of Walkers Crisps during the Promotional Period and open it to see if they have a golden inner pack, with a sachet inside the gold pack containing a £5 note or a cash voucher.
All winning 6 pack multipack inner packs will be gold and Ready Salted flavour and contain a sachet.
If your promotional 6 pack multipack does not have a gold pack inside containing a sachet then you have not won a cash voucher or cash prize. If you find a gold Ready Salted inner pack and it does not contain a sachet then you have not won a cash voucher or cash prize.
On promotional 6 pack multipacks, there is a 1 in 3 chance to win a voucher for a free 6 pack multipack of Walkers Crisps (see rule 21 for participating retailers). Enter the unique code within the best before date box and register your details at www.walkers.co.uk/paypacket to see if you’re a winner.
Cheese & Onion
Salt & Vinegar
Grab Bags (50g)
Cheese & Onion
Salt & Vinegar
Cheese & Onion
Salt & Vinegar
Beef & Onion
Variety Pack Classic
Variety Pack Meaty
The following prizes are available to be won across all promotional packs.
Cash voucher prize amounts are based on the 2016 UK average annual salary provisional data from the Office of National Statistics. Source:
All cash vouchers and cash prizes are in sachets which have been securely distributed at random by an independent third party.
For 6-pack Multipacks only, there is also an opportunity of a 1 in 3 chance of winning a voucher for a free Walkers 6-pack Multipack (see rule 4). Winners will be selected via a secure and random prize allocation process operated under the supervision of an Independent entity.
8. Northern Ireland residents only - no purchase necessary: For NI residents only, please send your full name, email address and NI address, on a correctly stamped envelope to: NPN Walkers Pay Packet Promotion, PO Box 1186, Somerset, BS26 2WP, UK to arrive no later than 31.12.17. Only one entry per correctly stamped envelope allowed and the name, email address and NI address needs to be clearly legible. The name, e-mail address and full NI address provided must be correct and clearly genuine. The NPN entry will be entered into the promotion with the same opportunity of winning as the purchase necessary route. NPN winners ONLY will be contacted within 14 working days by e-mail in the first instance with details of how to claim the prize if a cash voucher, £5 cash prize or free multipack voucher. Non-winners will not be contacted. A winner must respond to the notification e-mail within 14 days to claim his or her prize. Max 5 entries per person across the duration of the promotion. Strictly one email address per person will be accepted. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted and NI addresses may be checked for validation.
£28,200, £2,200 or £540 Cash vouchers
9. Cash vouchers in sachets will contain details of how to claim.
10. You must redeem your prize by 31st December 2017.
11. You must be over 18 to claim a cash voucher prize.
12. To claim a £28,200, £2,200 or £540 Prize the entrant must retain their original cash voucher plus the winning original packaging and contact the Promoter using the details provided on the cash voucher for prize validation. Entrants will be asked to send their cash voucher and winning original packaging to a freepost address for further validation. Do not send your original cash voucher, or packaging, (or, if you won via a 6 pack multipack, your winning gold Ready Salted pack), in to the Promoter unless you have been asked to do so by the Promoter as this may invalidate your win. All applicable claim documentation, the winning cash voucher (and the winning gold Ready Salted pack if the winner won via a multipack) must all be received by the Promoter within 28 days of the winner contacting the Promoter in accordance with the claim instructions on the winning cash voucher and being notified of his or her claim reference number.
13. Photocopies will not be accepted and the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any cash vouchers found on receipt to be damaged or defaced so that claim verification is not possible.
14. Winners should take a photocopy or photo of the cash voucher on both sides (together with the winning gold Ready Salted pack if the winner won via a multipack) and retain for their own reference.
15. Prizes are as specified and the winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a Prize to anyone else except where parental or guardian involvement may be needed.
16. Following successful verification of the claim, the Prize will be sent via cheque made out in the name of the winner within 21 working days of verification. If the winner does not have a bank account the Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to find an alternative method to provide the prize funds.
17. Claims will be subject to a full verification process by an independent third party. The Promoter shall be entitled to disregard any invalid, incomplete, un-substantiated or fraudulent claims and to disqualify the entrant from the Promotion.
18. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any cash voucher, winning gold Ready Salted pack, or claim documentation that is lost, damaged, mislaid or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
19. Winners of a £5 note will be able to use this immediately.
20. Winners of the 6-pack Multipack voucher will be notified immediately of their win. They will then receive an email containing a unique voucher to download and print following successful claim. This voucher can then be redeemed in store in participating retailers. No cash alternative.
21. List of Participating retailers include: Redeemable at all participating retailers. Winners will be able to redeem their voucher at the following participating retailers, in UK: Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda, Waitrose, Morrisons, The Cooperative, McColls, Martins and select participating independent retailers (at the retailers’ discretion). One voucher per transaction to be redeemed against 1 x Walkers 6x25g Multipacks only.
22. In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners, to refuse a prize, or to withdraw an award or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the Promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
24. By entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter and/or its agents for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and the winners consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter and/or its agents for the purposes of advertising, promotion and/or publicity in connection with the Promotion.
25. Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner the Promoter reasonably considers to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
26. By taking part in the Promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
27. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into regarding winner selection.
28. Details of the £28,200, £2,200 and £540 cash winners’ full names and counties will be available by emailing email@example.com within 6 months of the Promotion closing.
29. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes and shall not have any liability to any entrant or claimant in connection with or arising out of this promotion howsoever caused, including in respect of any prizes, costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
30. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
31. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.